We know why Charleston, South Carolina, has become a popular destination for bachelorette parties. It’s the ideal destination to enjoy genuine Southern hospitality, rainbow-colored architecture, a rich history, and thriving nightlife. The city features some of the most incredible beaches on the East Coast, as well as hip breweries and restaurants, making it a popular destination for brides of all ages.
We enlisted the help of travel expert Ilana Silverman to plan the perfect Charleston bachelorette party.
What is the average cost of bachelorette parties in Charleston?
Depending on the group’s budget, the average cost per person ranges from $800 to $1,500.
Reasons To Love Charleston
The wonderful thing about special event venues Charleston is that you can plan it to suit every kind of bride, from foodies to party animals to beach bashes.
- Beaches: Charleston is the ideal location if you want to spend a quiet beach weekend. You will have many alternatives thanks to the area’s many stunning white sand beaches, which range from the exclusive Isle of Palms Beach to the laid-back Folly Beach.
- Food: Charleston is the American city with the highest concentration of James Beard Award winners per capita, making it a popular gastronomic destination for our gourmet brides. Restaurant and bar hopping is a common approach to exploring the various sorts of venues this city has to offer because of this.
- Nightlife: The Charleston nightlife scene is perfect for brides seeking a weekend of rooftop parties and bar hopping. Everything is available, from modest neighborhood brewers to opulent poolside bars.
Accommodations In Charleston
It would help if you decided where to stay before leaving for Charleston. The Charleston Place hotel is the ideal location for a girls’ getaway that combines luxury and pampering. It has a fantastic rooftop and is right in the midst of King Street, according to Silverman. This is ideal if you want to stroll to pubs, restaurants, and stores.
- Downtown: The Charleston Place hotel in Charleston’s historic district is the ideal location for a girls’ getaway that combines elegance and pampering. It has a fantastic rooftop and is right in the midst of King Street, according to Silverman. This is ideal if you want to stroll to pubs, restaurants, and stores.
- French Quarter: Located in the center of Charleston, the French Quarter is a great place to start your exploration of the entire city. You may stay at the beautiful boutique hotel, The French Quarter Inn, located off Market Street.
- Folly Beach: Choose Folly Beach as the location of your getaway to the beach. You may choose from boutique hotels, like the Regatta Inn on Sunset Cay Marina and the beachfront Tides Folly Beach.
Now that you’ve learned all the little tips and tactics, you can appropriately decide your party venues for Downtown Charleston bachelor party celebration. Since it will be your day, adjustments are always possible.